top of page

You MUST have a San Diego Adult Entertainer's Permit to get hired at the best Gentlemen's Club in San Diego.

If you don't have an Entertainer's Permit, you can apply for one here

Adult Entertainer License
Required For Consideration

Thanks for applying! We'll reach out to you shortly if we think you'll be a good fit on the Cheetahs Team.

bottom of page